With all the injuries | Syracusefan.com

With all the injuries

OrangeFreek

Starter
Who comes back? We are we losing? Definitely need to hit the portal hard and seriously pay Tony!!! Seen a bunch of kids from Auburn enter

Who comes back? We are we losing? Definitely need to hit the portal hard and seriously pay Tony!!! Seen a bunch of kids from Auburn enter
Bergeron, Tucker, Garrett Williams, Mikel are the big losses(we assume GW and Tucker are both leaving early for the NFL). Dakota Davis is also a significant name we will lose as well.

IMO we need WR, OL and DL help in the portal. A lot coming back(hopefully someone good doesn’t unexpectedly portal to cash in on NIL)

0C0A8751-F579-4CC4-A4B7-46442E64CF6E.jpeg
Speaking of injuries, fractured my finger at the tailgate. Still worth it! Work hard, play harder. Interestingly enough, the Dr at urgent care was an SUFB fan and we talked about the game the whole time.

What a strange life lol.

This is what makes roster management so challenging, particularly with the covid bonus year still affecting rosters and limiting the number of available scholarships. There will certainly be attrition, but I was amazed to see that we only have eight players exhausting their eligibility this year, and one is Elmore who may have a road back. Two others are Bolinsky and Szmyt. The other 5 are Davis, Tisdale, Cooper, Hayes and Coley.

I think Shrader and Tucker's NFL prospects have been hurt by their injuries this season (no pun). They may go, but their draft status is not what it could have been.

View attachment 221699Speaking of injuries, fractured my finger at the tailgate. Still worth it! Work hard, play harder. Interestingly enough, the Dr at urgent care was an SUFB fan and we talked about the game the whole time.

What a strange life lol.
Yikes! Playing catch with the football?

Yikes! Playing catch with the football?
Yeah, I tried to block a ball from going in the road. Thought I jammed it so put some medical tape on it when we got to the Dome. Took the tape off this morning and it was black and blue and couldn’t move it.

Oh well, these things happen. Just glad golf season is almost done or I’d be really bummed, can’t grip a club like this!

I don’t see shredder as a nfl quarterback but maybe I’m missing something

I think Shrader and Tucker's NFL prospects have been hurt by their injuries this season (no pun). They may go, but their draft status is not what it could have been.
Shrader isn’t an nfl prospect

Shrader isn’t an nfl prospect

You may be right. I'm just commenting on that because there were a few posts early in the season where posters brought that possibility up.

Given Tuckers rather disappointing season so far hed be better coming back to up his draft starus but I can see he may go because of fear of injury

Given Tuckers rather disappointing season so far hed be better coming back to up his draft starus but I can see he may go because of fear of injury
You lost me. What was disappointing?

Yeah, I tried to block a ball from going in the road. Thought I jammed it so put some medical tape on it when we got to the Dome. Took the tape off this morning and it was black and blue and couldn’t move it.

Oh well, these things happen. Just glad golf season is almost done or I’d be really bummed, can’t grip a club like this!
Spoken like a true Syracuse fan. The only thing more impressive is if you'd have cut it off at halftime and gotten back out there to finish the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom