With James out,Jeremi got some big gameexperience and | Syracusefan.com

With James out,Jeremi got some big gameexperience and

CaliCuse

All American
it paid off with him doing well This is going to be very important if Southerland doesn't come back andstay back like Fab last year who was here one minute and gone the next.DC2 hasn't earned an extra minute in PT yet. If I were Jimmy or Mikey I'd have Trevor work on his ball handling skills. He is going to be needed in that respect at some point.;)

I was Jerami's biggest critic earlier this year. I thought he was 'lost' in the zone..

Glad he's proving me wrong!

Although I did call him a future NBA star... Just happy he's doing it this year.

I was Jerami's biggest critic earlier this year. I thought he was 'lost' in the zone..

Glad he's proving me wrong!

Although I did call him a future NBA star... Just happy he's doing it this year.

He is absolutely going to be a star. I have him penciled in as my favorite SU player of next year already.

He looks like he belongs out there. Plays with confidence and abandon. I'm going to love this kid.

Wanna smile some more? Imagine JG with 30 more chiseled pounds and much stronger. He already finishes really well. He will be an absolute beast if he stays a couple more years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom