With these "visitors this weekend I guessing One verbal will be forthcoming | Syracusefan.com

With these "visitors this weekend I guessing One verbal will be forthcoming

CaliCuse

All American
At least one and if the coaches are real good maybe two positive declarations or the team. I predict that Drew will be one of them. The situation is almost perfect for him here.The down side is that it screws Charlie .:(

It would seem that way for Charlie, but I did read where HCSS stated he would not oppose using more than 1 QB, I am not a big fan of that as you know what they say about playing 2 QB, but if Allen makes the team better than so be it. It is all about competition and making the team better.

It would seem that way for Charlie, but I did read where HCSS stated he would not oppose using more than 1 QB, I am not a big fan of that as you know what they say about playing 2 QB, but if Allen makes the team better than so be it. It is all about competition and making the team better.
Of course the best out of competition is always the beltway to go. I'm not in favor of a rotation at QB either. Its very rare that that method is successfulToo often the QB switch becomes situational and therefore predictable defeating the purpose.:crazy:

Who is Dr. Tew? He sounds like a very cerebral player.

At least one and if the coaches are real good maybe two positive declarations or the team. I predict that Drew will be one of them. The situation is almost perfect for him here.The down side is that it screws Charlie .:(
Wouldn't you say if SU brings in a better than Paulus type QB, mean Loeb just does not give the staff confidence at QB for this year!!

Maybe Charlie has no good back-up, more likely. Everybody has their favorite but no one has stepped up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom