Woe, is us | Syracusefan.com

Woe, is us

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
I wonder how many teams out there would kill to be 23-8 with an NCAA tournament bid waiting for them.

The season is not over folks.

I understand these posts, but SU is no longer one of the other 320 Division 1 Basketball schools. They're not Canisius, Colgate, Holy Cross, Middle Tennesee State, or even Georgia Tech or Vanderbuilt. They used to be, but Boeheim built a better program than that. I'm ecstatic that we have higher expectations for the team every year than simply a winning record.

If fans on this board are going to continually gripe that SU doesn't get the respect that they deserve, then SU has to go out and start showing people why they're a top-10 program. And that means winning and being a perennial (or very nearly) FF contender.

I wonder how many teams out there would kill to be 23-8 with an NCAA tournament bid waiting for them.

These guys

It's gonna be a long week in Murfreesboro watching how all the other conference tourneys play out

These guys

It's gonna be a long week in Murfreesboro watching how all the other conference tourneys play out

Long and painful. They better hope that all fo the teams that are supposed to win their conference tournaments do their job otherwise they are cooked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom