Wojo To Marquette? | Syracusefan.com

Wojo To Marquette?

That would be a great place for him. Wojo is a really nice guy. Funny how Wiki credits him with a gold medal in the 2008 Olympics were he was one of Coach K's galley slaves (along with Dawkins and Collins) who watched games and broke down tape 16 hours a day .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Wojciechowski

You were right Joyce, he wouldn't go to an ACC team.
That would be a great place for him. Wojo is a really nice guy. Funny how Wiki credits him with a gold medal in the 2008 Olympics were he was one of Coach K's galley slaves (along with Dawkins and Collins) who watched games and broke down tape 16 hours a day .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Wojciechowski

You were right when you said earlier this month that Wojo (Marquette), Dawkins(Stanford), Collins(Northwestern) etc would not coach in the ACC against Coach K - Duke.

You were right Joyce, he wouldn't go to an ACC team.

You were right when you said earlier this month that Wojo (Marquette), Dawkins(Stanford), Collins(Northwestern) etc would not coach in the ACC against Coach K - Duke.

But Hopkins will? I don't think so.

Great first head coaching job.
Would put him in position as one of the guys to succeed K.

Marquette is a good job, good fanbase, school support etc. He probably will do well

That means Scheyer is elevated to the new assistant, no?

Coach K is going to need a new halftime interview guy

My thoughts exactly. He's too good to speak with the media at the half. That's always bothered me.

Was it that, or that he didn't feel the need (or want to) talk to the media and was giving his top assistant the exposure? I always took it as the latter.

I took it as he doesn't have time for sideline reporters because he has to go to the locker room to be with his team, so he delegates it to an assistant.

I honestly don't know the exact reason, but due to the fact I can't stand Coach K, I'm going with what I said. :)

AZOrange said:
How does duke possibly survive?

Hop>>>>>>>Wojo

orange79 said:
Was it that, or that he didn't feel the need (or want to) talk to the media and was giving his top assistant the exposure? I always took it as the latter.

Me too. How many people watch SU Sidelines and wonder why Hop is on their TV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom