wolfgang at it again | Syracusefan.com

wolfgang at it again

man there are a lot of cuse fans tweeting cooper, they really need to get laid.

Immature asshats.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

Kid is the kiss of death. (also this must be an NCAA violation)

Kid is the kiss of death. (also this must be an NCAA violation)

Wolfgang is an 18 year old kid heading to college himself. He is allowed to meet these recruits and even strike up a friendship . I know it is a fine line, but it does make some sense that he may connect with some of them.

Just realized Coopper hasn't visited yet so it is unlikely any friendship was organic. I will admit he is probably playing in dangerous territory.

You would think someone in the athletic department would catch Wolfgangs tweets to these recruits and tip HCSS of it. It's definitely a fine line. It should stop.

One of the guys that seems to be showing up on all our recruits accounts was in my grade in middle/high school. We actually fought in middle school. I must be a good judge of character.

You would think someone in the athletic department would catch Wolfgangs tweets to these recruits and tip HCSS of it. It's definitely a fine line. It should stop.

Maybe Wolfgang is trying to recruit players to join him at Ithaca?

wolfgang is really manti teo. cuse was his dream school and didn't offer him a scholarship. manti has had a chip on his shoulder ever since and is cyber stalking cuse recruits in hopes the ncaa infractions committee gets word of it. manti teo - captain ahab, cuse football - moby dick.

I know that tweeting is illegal on the recruiting front for anyone considered a "booster" or someone with influence, but this is going a little far. There are WAY bigger recruiting infraction$ going on everyday than this crap. The NCAA would never be able to keep track and monitor the millions of tweets that recruits/fans/etc have with each other. I look at this as 2 HS seniors having a little fun. If Wolf is considered an insider, then things have gotten too whacky.

If they ever come down on one school for this, everyone else would come down too. There is an electronic paper trail for this stuff, and I do not see how the NCAA would levy any repercussions against anyone... fairly that is.

And I'm not condoning having convos with recruits. Just my honest opinion.

I know that tweeting is illegal on the recruiting front for anyone considered a "booster" or someone with influence, but this is going a little far. There are WAY bigger recruiting infraction$ going on everyday than this crap. The NCAA would never be able to keep track and monitor the millions of tweets that recruits/fans/etc have with each other. I look at this as 2 HS seniors having a little fun. If Wolf is considered an insider, then things have gotten too whacky.

If they ever come down on one school for this, everyone else would come down too. There is an electronic paper trail for this stuff, and I do not see how the NCAA would levy any repercussions against anyone... fairly that is.

And I'm not condoning having convos with recruits. Just my honest opinion.

This is simply part of recruiting in a social media driven world. How would this be any different than if Wolfgang met a recruit on his visit and spoke with him or became a Facebook friend, or began texting him? There is no difference between a fan recognizing a recruit and telling him to his face that they hope he enjoys his visit, then telling him via twitter. I have no idea why this is still a topic on this board.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom