Women on ESPNU at 8:30! | Syracusefan.com

Women on ESPNU at 8:30!

Tomorrow will probably be the first time the women's team is ranked higher than the men's team provided this lead holds up.

Hard to believe not one Caucasian player or coach on the SU women's team. It has been like this for a few years and next year, there are no Caucasian recruits.
What's up with Hillsman?

As long as they win i dont think he cares. It is strange though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boy they almost blew this one. They would have been better off drawing ND tomorrow night.

Hard to believe not one Caucasian player or coach on the SU women's team. It has been like this for a few years and next year, there are no Caucasian recruits.
What's up with Hillsman?

Look again, there's one.

What's up with Hillsman?

I know that he had a ton of issues with the players while I was there. I think it was 06 or 07. The players (notable ones - some white, some black) were putting his picture with a big X written over it as their facebook profile pictures. It was really weird.

Wait a second...you guys are actually recognizing that women's college basketball is actually a sport? ;)

Butler_Brianna.jpg
What's up with Hillsman?

Brianna Butler

McDAA, Parade All American

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors