Word on the ground at Missouri | Syracusefan.com

Word on the ground at Missouri

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Is that Missouri fans tailgating started at 8am, they are all drunk, and it is worse than Morgantown.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Is that Missouri fans tailgating started at 8am, they are all drunk, and it is worse than Morgantown.

Does that mean that couches are in hiding in Columbia?

Spent 2 nights in KC once, those people are as rowdy and raw as anything I've seen.

Between the game and Bruce show there tonight, a fun place to be.

Hey, a thread somewhat about our game today!

I've been tailgating (raking leaves) since 11 if that counts - beer has been consumed.

Let's Go Orange!!!! War Damn Otto!!

Quite a compliment.

Spent 2 nights in KC once, those people are as rowdy and raw as anything I've seen.

Between the game and Bruce show there tonight, a fun place to be.

I went to KC-Bills in Arrowhead back in 2003. Sunday night game. Greatest tailgate scene and smell I've ever witnessed. And loudest stadium I've ever been to. People were very friendly though. We had beer but no food, so they kept giving us their BBQ.

Hey, a thread somewhat about our game today!

I've been tailgating (raking leaves) since 11 if that counts - beer has been consumed.

Let's Go Orange!!!! War Damn Otto!!

Should have started one.

Should have started one.

You're right.

Instead, I'm going to complain about it and blame the fact that I had leaves to rake for not doing so! :D

KC surprised me as a fun city with great food and music. I've never been to a game at Arrowhead, but the reputation has always been great. One thing I noticed on the television about the Mizzou stadium is that the fans seem to be pretty far from the team bench area. The stadium appeared to me to have a curvature that places the stands 10 to 20 yards from the players. I may be wrong about that, but I hope I'm right.

Where's Marvin Graves when we need him?

LOL at the picture in my head of Nassib spikin the ball off the helmet of a Mizzou player and then tossing the game winning TD pass to Wales after their best three defenders and say, Nick Robinson are ejected.

We experienced this at Minnesota this year. Not sure why Marrone said this team hasn't been through this. Nonsense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom