World Wide Wes Blacklisted in Indianapolis? | Syracusefan.com

World Wide Wes Blacklisted in Indianapolis?

I'm fine with him at college games as long as it isn't a syracuse game. As pointed out above, they need to keep him away from AAU and high school gyms.

But then how will Kentucky get their players?

douglas-cash.jpg

The man has turned UK into an NBA club. A pretty shittty one, too.

From this article:
"I mean, Wesley is directly connected to a sports agency.

That's no secret.

And yet he roams each summer at the LeBron James Skills Academy and spends time with prospects, which is a big no-no, according to the same NCAA that conveniently chooses to sometimes disregard its owns rules, for whatever reason. (Probably because it's terrified of upsetting Nike.) Either way, this is excellent. Wesley is banned from doing whatever it is he might do at the Midwest Regional but allowed to kick it with prospects at officially sanctioned summer events. NCAA, never change. You are hilarious."

From the bolded part, there will always be dirtbags like this guy, but it's almost to the point where I feel like the NCAA is the real scum for being part of this charade.

Not that I think UK, WWW are Mother Teresa. ;)

From this article:
"I mean, Wesley is directly connected to a sports agency.

That's no secret.

And yet he roams each summer at the LeBron James Skills Academy and spends time with prospects, which is a big no-no, according to the same NCAA that conveniently chooses to sometimes disregard its owns rules, for whatever reason. (Probably because it's terrified of upsetting Nike.) Either way, this is excellent. Wesley is banned from doing whatever it is he might do at the Midwest Regional but allowed to kick it with prospects at officially sanctioned summer events. NCAA, never change. You are hilarious."

From the bolded part, there will always be dirtbags like this guy, but it's almost to the point where I feel like the NCAA is the real scum for being part of this charade.

Not that I think UK, WWW are Mother Teresa. ;)

he was at the 08 Final Four as a guest of Calipari when he was at Memphis. He had press credentials for it.

WWW wanted.jpg
WWW wanted poster like picture that was handed out to security to keep him away.