Worried about Sidibe | Syracusefan.com

Worried about Sidibe

OrangeDW

Living Legend
I was feeling pretty encouraged that we had come back and overall hung in the game, until I saw Sidibe limp off.

Chukwu can’t play 40. And if he could, we wouldn’t want him to. But what’s the other options? Moyer at C? Not good.

Hope he’s ok, but we know he’s been having trouble and he was limping badly when he asked for a sub.

I think Marek is the backup C. But yeah regardless we need both big men. Hopefully him staying on the bench not getting much trainer attention was a good sign. Chukwu was playing pretty well so that might be a reason why Sidie didn't get back in. I didn't know about the teneditis that Vitale mentioned either.

it feels like something he needs some time off to address and it could get tweaked with any bad landing..

Weight room. The tweak was scary, but that's my only concern with him Bourama. Syracuse basketball needs a better S&C staff.

I think Marek is the backup C.
eOtKWHl.gif

Weight room. The tweak was scary, but that's my only concern with him Bourama. Syracuse basketball needs a better S&C staff.

this has nothing to do with the weight room or S&C, its an ankle injury, very common in basketball, hopefully its not too bad and he can go on tuesday...side note i sprained my ankle on wed playing ball so i feel his pain right now (although my team did win the ship)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom