Worst Day Ever | Syracusefan.com

Worst Day Ever

Mano22

Walk On
Had to travel from New Haven to New Jersey today and had to ride a train full of UConn fans. Then I had to frickin walk with/near them to MSG/Penn Station to get the train to Jersey. I kinda always thought their terribleness was overdone on this board because of people's biases, but they were for the most part insufferable.

Cmon Sparty, do this.

Had to travel from New Haven to New Jersey today and had to ride a train full of UConn fans. Then I had to frickin walk with/near them to MSG/Penn Station to get the train to Jersey. I kinda always thought their terribleness was overdone on this board because of people's biases, but they were for the most part insufferable.

Cmon Sparty, do this.
If that was your worst day ever, you've lived a pretty sheltered life. I assume you've never lost a parent, a spouse, a child or a close friend (or even a job or a pet).

Let's go UConn! Would love to see an eastern team with roots in the Big East take out the mighty Big Ten…Napier is something special. Better collegiate guard than Ennis in my opinion.

cto said:
If that was your worst day ever, you've lived a pretty sheltered life. I assume you've never lost a parent, a spouse, a child or a close friend (or even a job or a pet).

I'm assuming he doesn't mean that in the literal sense.

But if UConn wins, this will be my worst March 30, 2014 ever.

Let's go UConn! Would love to see an eastern team with roots in the Big East take out the mighty Big Ten…Napier is something special. Better collegiate guard than Ennis in my opinion.

Mods, dislike button plz,

Just commenting on what he said. People sometimes throw around words without thinking... causing my editor-instincts to come to the fore.

Youre awesome but my guess is you have bigger fish to fry on here

Just commenting on what he said. People sometimes throw around words without thinking... causing my editor-instincts to come to the fore.

also your defend storz reflex