worst officiated game in NCAA history | Syracusefan.com

worst officiated game in NCAA history

The fix is in.

Has anybody seen anything like it before with regards to the foul calls?

The fix is most definately in on this one. Never seen anything like this before

the whole team is going to foul out, cause no one can gueard sully.

MCW time!!!

the whole team is going to foul out, cause no one can gueard sully.

MCW time!!!
Well if your allowed to drop your shoulder on every possession and charge the defender, it a little hard to guard. Plus the defender gets called for as foul laughable.

Well if your allowed to drop your shoulder on every possession and charge the defender, it a little hard to guard. Plus the defender gets called for as foul laughable.

This and missing 10 layups equals a loss

Right on, TexasCuse. We'd up by a dozen if we made our layups.

And took a bit better care of the ball....too many missed easy layups and too many unforced turnovers.

not even a chance this was the worse game, calls are missed every game. We simply did not have an answer to Sullinger and Craft was sinply tough on our guards. That is why we lost. We got some calls our way this tear so we have zero right to get upset over a missed calls.

The only three I had a real heartburn with were the two charges on us where their player was inside the charge circle (remember any part of the defenders body being even above the paint circle is considered in the circle). That's not a judgment call, it's a black-and-white call. And they missed it twice. Really hurt us in terms of the lost possession and foul trouble but also hurt our game plan of driving at Sully. The other was what I thought was a clean block of Sullinger by Baye in the late second half.

There were lots of crazy touch fouls going only one way, but I don't know that you can do much about that. To see that board with 4 of our guys having 4 fouls was unbelievable. In 36 games that never even came close to happening.

bar none ... absolute joke

love Sullinger bowling over Keita

Don't you know Sullinger is a Star and playing the hated Syracuse he is allowed to punch a player in the face if he wants.

The only three I had a real heartburn with were the two charges on us where their player was inside the charge circle (remember any part of the defenders body being even above the paint circle is considered in the circle). That's not a judgment call, it's a black-and-white call. And they missed it twice. Really hurt us in terms of the lost possession and foul trouble but also hurt our game plan of driving at Sully. The other was what I thought was a clean block of Sullinger by Baye in the late second half.

There were lots of crazy touch fouls going only one way, but I don't know that you can do much about that. To see that board with 4 of our guys having 4 fouls was unbelievable. In 36 games that never even came close to happening.

In fairness the 2nd foul called on Sullinger in the 1st half was an absolute phantom call. The refereeing was bad both ways...way too many fouls called on little or no contact.

In fairness the 2nd foul called on Sullinger in the 1st half was an absolute phantom call. The refereeing was bad both ways...way too many fouls called on little or no contact.

I agree with #2 on Sully and I think that was the call that killed us. They sort of went wild with make-up calls the rest of the game.

not even a chance this was the worse game, calls are missed every game. We simply did not have an answer to Sullinger and Craft was sinply tough on our guards. That is why we lost. We got some calls our way this tear so we have zero right to get upset over a missed calls.
Sullinger???? Seriously, what game were you watching??? Smith killed us not JS.

While I do agree 100% with this, or doesn't make up for the 64 calls they did not call against him afterwards.

I disagree. The replay was not a good angle, but if you look closely, you can see Sullinger's hand on Waiter's hip, pushing him as the shot was released.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom