Worst part about this... | Syracusefan.com

Worst part about this...

wallacecuse

Starter
Sucks the life out of selection Sunday - my favorite day of the year. We go in with no momentum, dreading our seed/draw, and can look forward to a week of being the "it" team to be upset on every show discussing brackets. What a kick in the nuts.

Sucks the life out of selection Sunday - my favorite day of the year. We go in with no momentum, dreading our seed/draw, and can look forward to a week of being the "it" team to be upset on every show discussing brackets. What a kick in the nuts.

I completely feel the same way. I'm a grad student and my spring break just started. I was hoping to a decent showing in the ACC tourney this weekend, and a high to get me through catching up on some rest and schoolwork before our game Thursday/Friday.

Now I just want to pull the covers up over my head and get our first round exit over with...

This team is terminal. The good news is it will be over quick.

Literally planned my weekend around this - now it's shot.
Me too, I actually have to work this weekend and was pissed. Had the DVR all set for the Sat/Sun games. Now its just whole weekend of work only to come home in time to see our crappy draw.