worst possession of all time? | Syracusefan.com

worst possession of all time?

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
butler up 5 with about 2 min to go.

they easily break the indian press and inexplicably the guard throws a 1/2 alley oop from mid court. it goes no where close to success and the receiver loses the ball with 28-30 seconds on the shot clock...

then on the next possession, they kind of force it (not a horrible play, but it certainly wasnt open) into the big man who cant convert a difficult layup and they come in and just hack the indiana rebounder sending them to the line with no time off the clock.

:bang: i thought butler was supposed to be a smart team.

Even dumber is when Indiana with 50 seconds left, down 3, plays defense for 15 seconds and then fouls when all they needed was a stop to get a chance to tie.

butler up 5 with about 2 min to go.

they easily break the indian press and inexplicably the guard throws a 1/2 alley oop from mid court. it goes no where close to success and the receiver loses the ball with 28-30 seconds on the shot clock...

then on the next possession, they kind of force it (not a horrible play, but it certainly wasnt open) into the big man who cant convert a difficult layup and they come in and just hack the indiana rebounder sending them to the line with no time off the clock.

:bang: i thought butler was supposed to be a smart team.

The pass into Fromm I thought was excellent. He just didn't convert.

I've never really thought of Butler as smart, but rather resilient.

The pass into Fromm I thought was excellent. He just didn't convert.

I've never really thought of Butler as smart, but rather resilient.

as long as you are talking about the 2nd possession (the 1st was horribly horrible and if you dont think so you dont deserve to respond - but i dont remember names so i am assuming you arent that idiotic) the pass wasnt horrible, but he was given an almost impossible layup... but nonetheless i was referring more to the foul as soon as the indiana guy got the rebound. there is no reason to foul him (especially considering youre in the bonus) with no time coming off the clock.