Would Dayton teams know in advnace to make plans? | Syracusefan.com

Would Dayton teams know in advnace to make plans?

tourney games would be Tuesday or Wednesday, and teams need an extra day notice

tourney games would be Tuesday or Wednesday, and teams need an extra day notice

That's another bad thing about being in this spot, they aren't notified ahead of time though, otherwise it would leak all over the place.

Most team going to Dayton won't go til midday tommorow is my guess.then get a practice in tommorrow night

Most team going to Dayton won't go til midday tommorow is my guess.then get a practice in tommorrow night
Exactly if they're going tomorrow they need to know today

If you are on the bubble, you have probably already started contingency plans in case you play in Dayton.

And it's not like the NCAA has not already ensured that teams have rooms, that tickets get alloted immediately.

ncaa teams have to be in city two days before tourney. if teams are playing Tuesday in Dayton they would need to know so they can get there tonight

ncaa teams have to be in city two days before tourney. if teams are playing Tuesday in Dayton they would need to know so they can get there tonight

Not the play in games, or else it would logistically impossible.

Thanks it's different for Tuesday play ins.though I have us pegged for 9 pm on wednesday

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom