Would there be any interest in Randy Shannon? | Syracusefan.com

Would there be any interest in Randy Shannon?

PhatOrange

Living Legend
He just went from TCU as LB coach to Arkansas in the same role.

Would probably pass on him as a HC right now but might be an interesting candidate come in as DC if Schafer leaves.

He was 28-22 at Miami and was solid off the field and from what I've gathered pretty good father figure type guy.

There is a reason nobody has sniffed Shannon as even a DC: he is dumb as rocks. Shannon has yet to show he can be more than a barely average coach anywhere outside Miami and with anything less than the best talent.

Would probably pass on him as a HC right now but might be an interesting candidate come in as DC if Schafer leaves.

He was 28-22 at Miami and was solid off the field and from what I've gathered pretty good father figure type guy.

NO!!!

I would absolutely never consider Shannon for anything other than a defensive position coach.

Do Nevin Shapiro and Uncle Luther tag along to help with "donations"?

it would please the star gazers considering he recruited his teams based on scout/rivals

the stupidity of this board grows by the day... Oh Lord

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom