Would you rather ... | Syracusefan.com

Would you rather ...

Win at home or on the road?

• Total voters

PoppyHart

All American
Win at home on Saturday, or win on the road on March 9th?

Suppose both is not an option.

I'd rather win the last game played.

Win at home on Saturday, or win on the road on March 9th?

Suppose both is not an option.

I'd rather win the last game played.

Id rather win the home game. Two reasons.

Having them win the last game at home would fan the flames of the whole manley field house thing. Now they can say that about two arenas (even though they are not closing the dome). Second reason is I dont want them to be the ones to snap our home court winning streak.

Usually the would you rather questions that my friends pose to me are horrifyingly disgusting, and this one is included in that. Choosing a loss to Georgetown? Where's my vomit bucket???? :confused:

In all seriousness though, I would rather win the game this weekend. I hate losing at home. Hate hate hate it. A loss on the road to Georgetown on the final weekend of the year with College Gameday in the house would be semi-bearable. Watching those clowns celebrate on our home floor would not be.

Id rather win the home game. Two reasons.

Having them win the last game at home would fan the flames of the whole manley field house thing. Now they can say that about two arenas (even though they are not closing the dome). Second reason is I dont want them to be the ones to snap our home court winning streak.

I agree with all that but the only other thing I would say is that you get much more mileage out of a good road win. People still talking about the win at Louisville and just Saturday during the Arkansas/Missouri game the announcers were talking about how Cuse was the only team to beat Arkansas at home this year.

With all that said, I hate losing in the Dome. Coldest walk ever down the hill.

I don't need the Hoyas bragging about ending another long Syracuse home win streak.

Absolutely win the home game.

Let them have their home win at the Phone Booth.

I don't want our home lossing streak to end against a Big East team period. So I'd rather take a lose in DC.

Depends on whether we face them in New York or not.

If we can can one final win over them in the Garden, I'll take the Dome win and keep that home winning streak going. If we don't see them after the D.C. game, then I'd probably rather win that one (though it'll be disappointing to see the winning streak come to an end).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom