Would | Syracusefan.com

Would

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
coach K, coaching this SU roster and using his philosphy, have beaten this Duke team, coached by JB, using philosophy.

There is no one on SU who would definitivley start on is Duke team.

JB does so much more with so much less, that people always thinks he has as much ammo as the other guy. He usually does not.

Lydon would be our most hated white guy since Hayward if he was on Duke.

Here is the list of things Coach K is good at:

- Recruiting
- Lying
- Whining to get his way
- Influencing Referees, ACC and NCAA officials
- Handing out Indefinite one game suspensions
- Receiving too many compliments for coaching the greatest team in the world (USA)
- Embellishing or recovering from personal back injuries at opportune times.

I don't see game day coach anywhere on the list. So the answer is no.

Here is the list of things Coach K is good at:

- Recruiting
- Lying
- Whining to get his way
- Handing out Indefinite one game suspensions
- Receiving too many compliments for coaching the greatest team in the world (USA)
- Embellishing or recovering from personal back injuries at opportune times.

I don't see game day coach anywhere on the list. So the answer is no.

It's okay to give credit to a guy with 1,000+ wins and 5 NCAA championships ya know

Here is the list of things Coach K is good at

This would never happen from a Syracuse coach....Influencing ACC officials.

Lydon would be our most hated white guy since Hayward if he was on Duke.

Disagree. Lydon doesn't play dirty, doesn't usually whine a lot(GT game notwithstanding), and is fairly stoic out there. He doesn't shush the crowd, doesn't come across as cocky, doesnt act spazzy. He's not the typical Duke type.

Disagree. Lydon doesn't play dirty, doesn't usually whine a lot(GT game notwithstanding), and is fairly stoic out there. He doesn't shush the crowd, doesn't come across as cocky, doesnt act spazzy. He's not the typical Duke type.

The irony is amazing here given John Gillon is probably hated by other teams based on some of his antics after shots.

Classic hypocrisy. That's sports for you I guess.

The irony is amazing here given John Gillon is probably hated by other teams based on some of his antics after shots.

I couldn't have loved Devo more for the exact same reasons!

Agreed. A short guy like that taking over games and hitting game winners, and frequently gesturing to the crowd? We would hate him if he were an opponent and had a good game against us.

I couldn't have loved Devo more for the exact same reasons!

Same. But that's the kind of guy you love when they are on your team and can't stand when they are on a rival.

Same. But that's the kind of guy you love when they are on your team and can't stand when they are on a rival.

I'd like to think i'd still strongly, strongly dislike JJ if he was on Cuse. I know I'm lying to myself big time but that is where I stand.

Cracks me up when other fanbases or casual fans say "No one does less with more than Boeheim"...yea umm ...give Boeheim all the 5 stars K, Cal, Self, Miller, Roy have gotten and get back to me.

It's okay to give credit to a guy with 1,000+ wins and 5 NCAA championships ya know

Do not care.

As I have said before, I don't know if I am rational or irrational when it comes to Duke. Only one team and coach brings out so much hatred to make me feel this way. I will always be loyal to my hatred of that program.

What you saw was two teams who can put 5 guys on the floor who can score. Either coach could have won with either team.

Bum Phillips: "He could take hisen and beeat youren or he could take youren and beat hisen. "

Do not care.

As I have said before, I don't know if I am rational or irrational when it comes to Duke. Only one team and coach brings out so much hatred to make me feel this way. I will always be loyal to my hatred of that program.

To each their own

Cracks me up when other fanbases or casual fans say "No one does less with more than Boeheim"...yea umm ...give Boeheim all the 5 stars K, Cal, Self, Miller, Roy have gotten and get back to me.
Those people are all still playing off the tired old clichés of some of our 80s & 90s teams...

coach K, coaching this SU roster and using his philosphy, have beaten this Duke team, coached by JB, using philosophy.

There is no one on SU who would definitivley start on is Duke team.

JB does so much more with so much less, that people always thinks he has as much ammo as the other guy. He usually does not.

The answer is...

2017-02-23-10-37-08-2145026468.jpg