Wouldn't the Appointment of a QB Coach Signal... | Syracusefan.com

Wouldn't the Appointment of a QB Coach Signal...

That is the logical guess. "Hey come on board as OC and by the way your staff has already been hired." Just can't see that playing with anybody worth a damn.

So that would signal it's probably an NFL guy still in the playoffs.

Absoloutely... probably in contract negotitaions... or still coaching but who knows...

The dude from the niners would be a great hire, O line coach familiar with Harbaugh's offense/ running scheme. Always loved the Stanford offense... The qb coach brings in some western michigan air attack flare, rob moore coaching receivers and probably TE, leaves room for a RB coach. Would be a really solid offensive staff, with some nice experience. I think the fact that the qb coach is a former HC as well... If you have run a team before it gives you solid experience regardless of what level, plus Anselmo for at least a year or so

Following the coach search seems to be a bit of a venn diagram or the Kevin Bacon game. I really wouldn't be surprised if the next OC has Harbough ties. There is no doubt in my mind it has to be someone that Shafer trusts completely and unlike big game pete at usc who ironically never hired his friend, trusting Harbough seems to be a good move.

Are we sure that this guy isnt the OC?
Starting to think maybe he is. Shafer was supposedly out of town yesterday recruiting. Maybe they are waiting for him to come back to make the new coaching annoucements?

Are we sure that this guy isnt the OC?
That's what I suggested in the thread about the QB coach hire. I didn't think about the possibility of an NFL coach that's still playing, however.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom