Class of 2014 - wow 13 guys on the list for this weekend | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 wow 13 guys on the list for this weekend

and rutgirls is bringing me some smiles

You're killing me with the Rutgers comment...I don't know why anyone cares about them anymore...I never really did much...

Hey guys, Who is new to the visit list this week? I went to Scout, but the list wasn't available like it usually is. Thanks

Hey guys, Who is new to the visit list this week? I went to Scout, but the list wasn't available like it usually is. Thanks

I just looked it's there... but the most recent additions are Jalen Harvey, Kayton Samuels, Justin Hughes and Darrius Sapp.

Sooooooo many visitors !!!!! X number of spots to fill ! My head hurts lol I guess the bright side is that either way the coaches are going to get the positions they want filled ... Filled . Now it's all about who fits the best with right set of skills (also being willing to commit). For the most part any one of these kids could be overlooked players or nothing a great coach can't fix ! Luckily we have a whole staff use to this sort of thing turning dirty diamonds into bright ones.

I just looked it's there... but the most recent additions are Jalen Harvey, Kayton Samuels, Justin Hughes and Darrius Sapp.
Seeing Justin Hughes' name on the OV list makes me wonder if we've been on him since his K- State verbal. JH is a LB we've been recruiting all year, but his name hasn't popped up lately, probably because he committed to he Wildcats and we had other LB interests. Could it be one of the recruiting sites got it wrong and indicated FL LB Victor Hughes as the recruit of our interest? I'm glad to see we're re-involved with Justin. He's a nice athlete from a great program, Tucker HS (GA). No offense to Victor, but I don't consider Justin a B lister, and I'm happy to see he's back in play.

Seeing Justin Hughes' name on the OV list makes me wonder if we've been on him since his K- State verbal. JH is a LB we've been recruiting all year, but his name hasn't popped up lately, probably because he committed to he Wildcats and we had other LB interests. Could it be one of the recruiting sites got it wrong and indicated FL LB Victor Hughes as the recruit of our interest? I'm glad to see we're re-involved with Justin. He's a nice athlete from a great program, Tucker HS (GA). No offense to Victor, but I don't consider Justin a B lister, and I'm happy to see he's back in play.

Justin Hughes is correct. We have been in touch throughout the process. Not sure how much recently, but he has always had high interest in Syracuse. Even him deciding to take an OV to Cuse after committing to KST, speaks of the interest he still has. If possible I really think we try and take both him and Thomas. I see Hughes right up there with the rest of our LBers.

Justin Hughes is correct. We have been in touch throughout the process. Not sure how much recently, but he has always had high interest in Syracuse. Even him deciding to take an OV to Cuse after committing to KST, speaks of the interest he still has. If possible I really think we try and take both him and Thomas. I see Hughes right up there with the rest of our LBers.
I agree. What a great predicament to be in at the finish. I like them all:

DT: Samuels & Harvey
LB: Thomas & Hughes
CB: Washington & Cordy
OT: Ward
WR: Ishmael

Fingers crossed!

I agree. What a great predicament to be in at the finish. I like them all:

DT: Samuels & Harvey
LB: Thomas & Hughes
CB: Washington & Cordy
OT: Ward
WR: Ishmael

Fingers crossed!

Don't forget Sapp! I like all three of the DLs, wish we could take them all.

Looks like Hughes might not have a committable offer, we just want to make sure we get Thomas. No idea what's going on here.

fwiw looks like Dawson's been removed from the visit list this weekend.

fwiw looks like Dawson's been removed from the visit list this weekend.
Not totally unexpected with his recovery from illiness and all. He can schedule another time when when fully up for the trip. Anyone feel, as I do, Dawson May be a candidate for grey shirt? Certainly would give him some time to get this thing behind him and gradually build up his S&C. Just a thought.

And now there will be 11 visitors... Hughes is sticking with K-State.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom