Wow billy donovan | Syracusefan.com

Wow billy donovan

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
Call a timeout! What a complete chokejob. 3 turnovers, missed front end of 1 and 1, and not calling a timeout with 7 seconds left down 1 on the road. That's how you blow a 6 point lead with possession with less than a minute left

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

As I said in the other thread we are spoiled. This stuff happens all the time but very rarely to us. JB handles everything as it should be handles 99/100. Paul and Donte cost us a few that one season but that was because they didn't do what JB told them to.

For what it's worth though, with the way Arizona had been defending the inbounds pass, do you really want to take the ball out underneath/on the side again? It looked like Florida was going to get at least something out of that last possession until Rosario slipped.

As I said in the other thread we are spoiled. This stuff happens all the time but very rarely to us. JB handles everything as it should be handles 99/100. Paul and Donte cost us a few that one season but that was because they didn't do what JB told them to.

Players play coaches coach. Donovan didn't have those turnovers tonight his players did.

For what it's worth though, with the way Arizona had been defending the inbounds pass, do you really want to take the ball out underneath/on the side again? It looked like Florida was going to get at least something out of that last possession until Rosario slipped.
Unbelievable how most bad things have something dealing with Rutgers related to it...

I had to quick go to espn.com to see what you guys were talking about. I watched that game and Florida looked like a monster. I was scared of them. I vaguely noticed that AZ was making a comeback, but then I passed out. Wow! A younger Boeheim had some "duh-h-h" coaching moments, but not the older, wiser Maestro Boeheim. There's something to be said about age and experience. He's at the top of his game. Truly inspiring for a geezer like me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom