Wow blast from the past, SC Orange | Syracusefan.com

Wow blast from the past, SC Orange

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
Wow we have a Farley new poster who to the board that goes by SC Orange! The Original SC Orange pasted away about 7 years ago. He was a huge Syracuse fan who I had the pleasure to me at the Syracuse South Carolina game in 2004! Kind of strange to see a new poster clam his handle!

RIP SC Orange!

Wow we have a Farley new poster who to the board that goes by SC Orange! The Original SC Orange pasted away about 7 years ago. He was a huge Syracuse fan who I had the pleasure to me at the Syracuse South Carolina game in 2004! Kind of strange to see a new poster clam his handle!

RIP SC Orange!
I had the same thought. Rick Gavais was a wonderful poster and a wonderful person who was here when the board started... and continued to be a great poster right up until he died from cancer. After he died, his wife sent me a message, thanking us on the board for giving Rick so much pleasure as he battled his illness.

If y'all prefer I don't mind changing it. I've lurked forever and just finally decided to post this season now that its been two years since I left cuse for the south.

If y'all prefer I don't mind changing it. I've lurked forever and just finally decided to post this season now that its been two years since I left cuse for the south.
Don't change your handle. It's fine. Rick died several years ago, and I am sure he would not mind another good poster carrying on his tradition.

No no keep it Brother! That handle just brings back memories of so of our fallen Orange soldiers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom