Wow Can't Make This Up | Syracusefan.com

Wow Can't Make This Up

I'll bet that 10 year old would have kicked that guys #@$.

Sounds like he should be mad at the rutgirls people that give their directions to the media. Real man too that he wanted to go beat up a 10 year old.

This one was cute too. Sometimes I think fans make crap up or embellish the hell out of it. Old ladies? Really?

There was one big Sarahdouche fan sitting in 114. Saw at least 5 people tell the event staff the guy was being obnoxious, cursing at people. Any other school in the country would of thrown the douche out. And of course at the end of the game he was even yelling at old ladies. Couldn't really hear what he was yelling though Bernie Fine's d"ck was to deep in his mouth to understand what he was saying.

This one was cute too. Sometimes I think fans make crap up or embellish the hell out of it. Old ladies? Really?

There was one big Sarahdouche fan sitting in 114. Saw at least 5 people tell the event staff the guy was being obnoxious, cursing at people. Any other school in the country would of thrown the douche out. And of course at the end of the game he was even yelling at old ladies. Couldn't really hear what he was yelling though Bernie Fine's d"ck was to deep in his mouth to understand what he was saying.

It's all made up. I've been to a lot of games for a lot of sports at multiple venues and I've really never even seen anything close to what gets written up. It makes me laugh when I read it because I've just never seen it. And it's not like I'm in the no booze section.

The only exception is Raider games. Raider games are FAR worse than is ever reported. Far worse. It's unreal what is allowed to go on there.

44cuse

Typical Rutgers douchebag goes after the SU media guy and then threatens to throw a soda on the equpment. They should just be lucky Phillip Thomas couldnt catch one day in October or they woudl have been swept by SU again this year in all 3 major sports. I am going to enjoy blowing out there horrific Lax team next month.

Was that in reference to the Tripod gate post? Wow an all timer I have ever read. Just comical. Rutgers fans are too funny. I mean they are so cute that they actually can pretend to have a basketball team to root for.

Let's be honest- Rutgers has added as much to the Big East as I would add to the SI swimsuit issue if I were in it

TIL that one tripod can block 20 peoples view and that a 10 yr old standing in one place for 30-45 seconds is outrageous

Thirty whole seconds!? Call the national guard!

On second thought, that does sound like a long time considering it was a Rutgers fan...

They probably knew it was that long by timing how long Biruta was planted in the lane on a possession I specifically recall. ;)

The way some of their fans were whining to the event staff after the game you'd think that opposing fans have no right to cheer for their team in the arena.

I have to laugh at stories about them expanding that place. They can't even get 8,000 Guidos to go to a game against the #2 team in the country.

I have to laugh at stories about them expanding that place. They can't even get 8,000 Guidos to go to a game against the #2 team in the country.
I know the guy who runs their hospitality suite and he said yesterday was the first sellout they had this year. I asked him about some of the other games like Florida, etc.. and he said no. Pretty sad that the only way they sell out is when we bring the Cuse Nation to town! Then they have the gall to complain about all the Cuse fans at the game. LOSERS.

Pretty sad that the only way they sell out is when we bring the Cuse Nation to town!

Then they'll never have another sellout again. There's no reason for SU to play Jersey State again after SU goes to the ACC.