WOW, did Igor just call into Mike Francesca? | Syracusefan.com

WOW, did Igor just call into Mike Francesca?

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Listening to WFAN at work because I have a hard time sitting through whatever 1260am has on right now and some SU fan from NJ just called in and said SU wins inspite of Jim Boehiem. He was trying to make the most ridiculous argument I ever heard. Blamed JB for losing to Cincy and his refusal to come out of the zone ever. Also said he has been awful in the Sweet 16 and refuses to make any adjustments or changes. Despite Mike's overall lack of College Bball knowledge he pretty much blasted the guy and called him a fool, pretty funny to hear he actually got worked up about it.

Listening to WFAN at work because I have a hard time sitting through whatever 1260am has on right now and some SU fan from NJ just called in and said SU wins inspite of Jim Boehiem. He was trying to make the most ridiculous argument I ever heard. Blamed JB for losing to Cincy and his refusal to come out of the zone ever. Also said he has been awful in the Sweet 16 and refuses to make any adjustments or changes. Despite Mike's overall lack of College Bball knowledge he pretty much blasted the guy and called him a fool, pretty funny to hear he actually got worked up about it.
the guy did say he has this feeling about Jb and it is never wrong.

He had to call in since [a] he hasn't had the opportunity to chime in much, given the year we've had, and (b) he can't get internet access down in Florida.

He had to call in since [a] he hasn't had the opportunity to chime in much, given the year we've had, and (b) he can't get internet access down in Florida.
Could have Blue Curtain too :)