aa

• aa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
If they beat Zona tonight they should jump us in the Polls.

They 100% will jump us. We may actually drop to 5 and be behind indiana. Im calling it right now.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

i suppose history does prove we get disrespected every year...but neither of those teams are better than us. Im sorry guys but Indiana was NOT the #1 team in the country..and i was saying that before they lost to an unranked butler team. If we get bumped behind Indiana there is some serious problems with the voters.

Good point though..really does not mean anything when you think about it. All that matters is getting to the big dance and winning

Rankings currently mean little. But Florida does deserve to be ahead of us after a road win like at Arizona.

meh. means nothing right now

How we compare to the other top teams in the country is fantasy college basketball at this point.

In 2010 we spent the season antiticpating a show-down with Kansas for the national championship. In 2012 it was Kentucky. Neither game ever happened. Just try to win the next one and get a little better next time. March will get here on it's own.

Um...Florida had a timeout, right?

What the hell was that? They got it across halfcourt with about 6 seconds left. Why in the world would they not use their last timeout right there?

Ha Ha Gators

Never, ever, never let a Rutgers guy handle the ball with the game on the line.

Um...Florida had a timeout, right?

What the hell was that? They got it across halfcourt with about 6 seconds left. Why in the world would they not use their last timeout right there?

Rosario.

Also solid slip and fall by Rosario on the last possession

JB would have had a home run ball for someone agaisnt that press to finish the game. We really are spoiled and often times forget it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom