Wow. Good win for st louis | Syracusefan.com

Wow. Good win for st louis

Plus, they have a player with blue hair.

might be the best defensive team in the country. a fantastic team. legit contender imo.

The guard with the dreds plays well on both ends.

They are a definite threat for a 3 seed if they keep winning. Very impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cap for St, Louis is a 4/5. No chance at a 3. Very good team however,

Cap for St, Louis is a 4/5. No chance at a 3. Very good team however,

Not true. They lost 3 games w/out their starting PG. They have an 11 game win streak . They have 4 quality wins and counting. A 3 is well within reach.

Probably a 4. I think 5 is too low if they keep winning. Tough game for a potential one seed in the sweet 16.

Not true. They lost 3 games w/out their starting PG. They have an 11 game win streak . They have 4 quality wins and counting. A 3 is well within reach.
That was my thought as well.

A-10 teams typically receive little respect in seeding above 5 line. Look at Temples resume about 3 years ago - seemed like a 3 but received a 5. I know A-10 is a little stronger this year.

Committee moved to full body of work approach (even value to entire season) a few years ao. Will not ive respect to an A-10 team with an average OOC. Injury impact will not likely be considered -- injuries of that level have never really been considered historically.

I guess its decent chance if they win out. I just don't think they win out.

I will cheer for them in the tourney, as long as they're not in our bracket
(I'll actually cheer for them to not be in our bracket)

A-10 migh get a little more of a boost with Butler and VCU though, right?

A-10 migh get a little more of a boost with Butler and VCU though, right?

It will. But its still ranked as seventh best conference where it as been quite frequently in recent years.

Must remember that Xavier is usually a lot better, and Temple somewhat better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom