Wow...Gtown with a great comeback | Syracusefan.com

Wow...Gtown with a great comeback

I didn't see the game but by looking at the box score it looks like the refs might have been favoring Indiana; is that the case or was G'town actually fouling that much more than Ind.

I didn't see the game but by looking at the box score it looks like the refs might have been favoring Indiana; is that the case or was G'town actually fouling that much more than Ind.
G'town always has been, always will be a bunch of thugs.

Awesome game
Final score, for those wondering, was Indiana 82, Georgetown 72 (overtime).

Funny to see that the crowd was dominated by Indiana fans even though the game was played at MSG. Georgetown continues to have no fan support.

Linkage

IU is by no means a dominant #1, but IU will definitely improve when Elston returns and when the 2 freshman who are tied up waiting on the NCAA become eligible. The good ole delayed, inconsistent, and arbitrary NCAA process (see John Raymon) is frustrating the folks in Bloomington.

Gtown really does suck even when they are good. In this instance I am doubly biased against Gtown, so I am definitely biased when I say that I felt watching the game that Gtwon was fouling a lot more than Indiana.

Final score, for those wondering, was Indiana 82, Georgetown 72 (overtime).

Funny to see that the crowd was dominated by Indiana fans even though the game was played at MSG. Georgetown continues to have no fan support.

Linkage
How many ginger ales did you drink last night, Tom? The game was at the Barclays Center.

Otto porter is a beast, but I do believe that Whittington is their best all around player. a hoya... Whatever it may be.

Otto porter is a beast, but I do believe that Whittington is their best all around player. a hoya... Whatever it may be.
Also it's still very comical that Nate Lubick gets major minutes for that team. How he is a division 1 basketball player I will never know.

Also it's still very comical that Nate Lubick gets major minutes for that team. How he is a division 1 basketball player I will never know.
He has zero talent. But he does play hard, and when you're a program like g'town, you have to play someone that terrible.

It was a great game. Great pace in the first half... a little slow in the second, until we were treated with a great comeback by the Hoyas.

It was a great game. Great pace in the first half... a little slow in the second, until we were treated with a great comeback by the Hoyas.
Treated, hoya's... Blasphemer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom