Wow, Louisville plays 2 games before our game | Syracusefan.com

Wow, Louisville plays 2 games before our game

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Sunday and Wednesday. Sometimes it is better to keep playing and stay sharp, but sometimes it is better not to play and get some rest and heal some injuries.

I think in our situation, I'll take the rest.

Sunday and Wednesday, I think.

They play Pitt tomorrow. Hope they beat the hell out of them Pitt style

Pitts total collapse after looking like turned it around when Woodall returned is very puzzling.

Sunday and Wednesday. Sometimes it is better to keep playing and stay sharp, but sometimes it is better not to play and get some rest and heal some injuries.

If I'm JB, I break out the big ball that Kris used to practice with, and have Dion and Scoop shoot 100 jump shots each with that thing for the next week, to try to get their stroke back.

The schedule has really worked in our favor this year. Although it seemed very heavy on the back end, the team really lucked out with with back to backs and no real crazy road trips.

If I'm JB, I break out the big ball that Kris used to practice with, and have Dion and Scoop shoot 100 jump shots each with that thing for the next week, to try to get their stroke back.

Include Sutherland to this group as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom