Wow this team is a terrible ballhandling team | Syracusefan.com

Wow this team is a terrible ballhandling team

Marsh01

Living Legend
It looks like a Varsity vs. Modified against the press.

Funny I thought you were talking about Syracuse when I read the title. Can you blame me? ;)

Funny I thought you were talking about Syracuse when I read the title. Can you blame me? ;)
Damn, so did I. MCW and Triche need to tighten things up (and I have no doubt they will eventually), but this is not last year's team in terms of taking care of the ball.

MCW is much more of a high risk/high reward point guard compared to Scoop. Triche seems to be making a lot more unforced errors this season; hopefully he'll get more focused as the level of competition increases.

Overall, good win. Nice to see the young guys get some run and put points on the board.

The one area I worry about going forward is our turnovers. We don't take better care of the ball (18 giveaways tonight, and averaging over 15 a game), it's going to come back to bite us in the butt against better teams. I realize it's early in the season, but our turnovers in many cases are unforced errors. Not a good sign.

Overall, good win. Nice to see the young guys get some run and put points on the board.

The one area I worry about going forward is our turnovers. We don't take better care of the ball (18 giveaways tonight, and averaging over 15 a game), it's going to come back to bite us in the butt against better teams. I realize it's early in the season, but our turnovers in many cases are unforced errors. Not a good sign.

So I see that you are using a larger than normal typeface... Interesting.

Damn, so did I. MCW and Triche need to tighten things up (and I have no doubt they will eventually), but this is not last year's team in terms of taking care of the ball.

MCW is much more of a high risk/high reward point guard compared to Scoop. Triche seems to be making a lot more unforced errors this season; hopefully he'll get more focused as the level of competition increases.

Mike has a habit of driving straight at one of his teammates and making an easy pass more difficult. Did it a couple times in the half-court; also had one break with South where he took it right into the paint rather than spreading the floor. Was able to find Keita trailing the play. We got the layup, but things won't always work out so well. Better to do it the right way and make the easy pass.

Mike has a habit of driving straight at one of his teammates and making an easy pass more difficult. Did it a couple times in the half-court; also had one break with South where he took it right into the paint rather than spreading the floor. Was able to find Keita trailing the play. We got the layup, but things won't always work out so well. Better to do it the right way and make the easy pass.

Agree, Otto.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom