Wow, what do you call this, the D team? | Syracusefan.com

Wow, what do you call this, the D team?

GoSU96

Living Legend
Last edited:

All I know about Collinsworth is that he couldn’t handle being a studio guy when the ACCN started. I don’t know if he quit or was fired but he was awfully.

Jason Garrett? There‘s a 50kW personality.
I was embarrassed for Mike when he was doing that gig for ND. They want a mindless cheerleader and they are going to get it.

Looks like NBC is going to get pros to do their B1G games and leave the ND games to their clown crew. As expected.

Notre Dame is a dying brand. Can’t believe NBC continues to hitch its wagon to them.

College Football Boom GIF by ACC Network

The only thing on ACCN that I enjoyed involving Jac.

Hopefully our resident ND fans can help us with how this is actually a power move and we’re just jealous.

So part of Collinsworth's contract includes language to fast track his kid up the broadcasting ladder? Lots of nepotism in that biz but for the most part the children (Buck, Ian Eagle's son, etc) have had the chops...this kid at least for me thus far has not demonstrated anything.

So part of Collinsworth's contract includes language to fast track his kid up the broadcasting ladder? Lots of nepotism in that biz but for the most part the children (Buck, Ian Eagle's son, etc) have had the chops...this kid at least for me thus far has not demonstrated anything.
Well, his first name is missing a letter like his dad’s does, so that’s something, I guess.