Wow! | Syracusefan.com

Wow!

iLikeCallOfDuty

Walk On
I wanna thank everyone for the great responses i got from my first post, Now i want to Clearlify some things.. First things First. Im 24 years old and i had the oppertunity to work secrurity at chucks about 5-6 years ago and after that i just started hanging out after every home game, I have a wife and a 3 year old. I LOVE CALL OF DUTY!! so here we go!

1. Fab is never there, he keeps failing the BAR exam?!?! ... ...
2. My C.J. and J.S jam stat involves the crowd going "OHHH!! and HOLY SH$t"
3. My game recomedation are call of duty Black Ops, MW3, and Black Ops 2, Halo 4, Ncaa College Hoops 2k8 with the 2013 updated rosters, And MLB 2k12

Im getting wicked pumped about this season, I think we have the talent to go all the way now with that said its time to play some Tom Petty on my guitar and then off to some COD MW3

I wanna thank everyone for the great responses i got from my first post, Now i want to Clearlify some things.. First things First. Im 24 years old and i had the oppertunity to work secrurity at chucks about 5-6 years ago and after that i just started hanging out after every home game, I have a wife and a 3 year old. I LOVE CALL OF DUTY!! so here we go!

1. Fab is never there, he keeps failing the BAR exam?!?! ... ...
2. My C.J. and J.S jam stat involves the crowd going "OHHH!! and HOLY SH$t"
3. My game recomedation are call of duty Black Ops, MW3, and Black Ops 2, Halo 4, Ncaa College Hoops 2k8 with the 2013 updated rosters, And MLB 2k12

Im getting wicked pumped about this season, I think we have the talent to go all the way now with that said its time to play some Tom Petty on my guitar and then off to some COD MW3
Decaf and an ambien, quickly before its too late.

Great post. Wish they kept making CBB through the years... Best moment gaming ever...

18, playing CBB the year after Carmelo, playing a foreigner. Hit 8 3's in first 4:25 of game with GMac... I said "Oh GMac" after first one and kept Levantine comments until after 5, all I could shout was GMAC!!! Continously.. After 6, I stopped talking. After 8, the Asai fellow started chanting "GMac"! That's all I could understand. 41 pionts later, it was funny as to his responses! All with GMac!

I always played CBB for pregaming. Every 3 was a shot of the pregaming mix. I never will forget that game (24+) point finish!

My guess is starting at 12:01 Tuesday morning, you guys won't be seeing this guy for a long while.

I remember when i was a newlywed at 24 and my wife would be cool with me playing video games. Then i grew up and started to spend more time making money. You will eventually get there kid.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I'm a COD guy myself. Don't play as much as I used to but if you play PS3 here is my tag. Wardamnotto14

I remember when i was a newlywed at 24 and my wife would be cool with me playing video games. Then i grew up and started to spend more time making money. You will eventually get there kid.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
what about making money while sitting on your butt with an IPad talking on this forum?

It's all right if you love me
It's all right if you don't
I'm not afraid of you running away
Honey, I get the feeling you won't... I love that one..

Someone must be happy about the new laws in Washington and Colorado