Wow | Syracusefan.com

Wow

AZOrange

Living Legend
I had not seen this in earlier reports...wonder if Schwarz ever heard this...

"He admitted that in 1998 or 1999 he got angry at Fine. To get even, he said, he told Fine he needed money for college loans.
“I didn’t even really have school loans. I just said that. It was my way of getting him back,” Davis said. “We had an argument. I said, ‘Bernie, I don’t ever want anything to do with you. If you ever talk to me, I’m going to the cops.’¤”

Isn't the writing on the wall? If this is a real quote, the motive was to get even.

referee%20pics%20or%20gtfo.jpg

yea -- he implicates himself in many of the syracuse.com articles

The guy is a meth-head. I dont understand why anyone is listening to a word he says.

Just give him a lie detector test and be done with this silliness.

The guy is a meth-head. I dont understand why anyone is listening to a word he says.

Just give him a lie detector test and be done with this silliness.
I mean the quote basically admits to extortion.

"I don't even know why I'm doing this."

sounds like a guilty conscience of Davis

The comments at the end of that article are insane.

"He admitted that in 1998 or 1999 he got angry at Fine. To get even, he said, he told Fine he needed money for college loans.
“I didn’t even really have school loans. I just said that. It was my way of getting him back,” Davis said. “We had an argument. I said, ‘Bernie, I don’t ever want anything to do with you. If you ever talk to me, I’m going to the cops.’¤”

Assuming it's not interpreted as hush money that Bernie once willingly paid

"I don't even know why I'm doing this."

sounds like a guilty conscience of Davis
The scarier part for me is that he has never sought help for whatever it is that ails him. If he was truly abused he should seek help immediately, if not just for his sake, but for his kids.

That could be read two ways. What would he have to go to the cops about?

"Without telling The Post-Standard, Davis contacted ESPN. He tried to persuade a Syracuse man who grew up near Fine’s house, whom Davis suspected was abused, to tell ESPN about his experiences. The man got on the phone in Davis’ presence and told ESPN that Fine had not molested him, Davis later told The Post-Standard."

So Davis has a history of trying to manipulate people into backing up his story....hmmm

"I guess I got that macho thing." - Davis

Okay buddy...

That could be read two ways. What would he have to go to the cops about?
That's the part that sounds blackmail-ish to me. If you dont give me the $$$ I want I am going to go tell the cops something...the something didnt even necessarily have occurred...

"Without telling The Post-Standard, Davis contacted ESPN. He tried to persuade a Syracuse man who grew up near Fine’s house, whom Davis suspected was abused, to tell ESPN about his experiences. The man got on the phone in Davis’ presence and told ESPN that Fine had not molested him, Davis later told The Post-Standard."

So Davis has a history of trying to manipulate people into backing up his story....hmmm
this guy has sociopath written all over him

Assuming it's not interpreted as hush money that Bernie once willingly paid

How can it be interpreted as "hush money, " if Davis said it was for college loans?

"I guess I got that macho thing." - Davis

Okay buddy, time to pull your stepbrother's out of your @$$ and go back to Utah

Dude, this is waaay out of line.
Just sayin...Oh Lord

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online