Class of 2017 - WR Anthony White Jr (FL) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 WR Anthony White Jr (FL) Offered

The top Miami Central kids go to Miami and Florida State. After that it's a crap shoot. It probably doesn't hurt that our starting OLB (Hodge) went to Miami Central as did Eskridge and Oliver Vigille. It boils down to Monroe. Can he recruit there or not. I think he can because he's got a known rep down there. When the newspapers in south florida actually mention you by name as a top flight south florida recruiter then you're doing something right.

The top Miami Central kids go to Miami and Florida State. After that it's a crap shoot. It probably doesn't hurt that our starting OLB (Hodge) went to Miami Central as did Eskridge and Oliver Vigille. It boils down to Monroe. Can he recruit there or not. I think he can because he's got a known rep down there. When the newspapers in south florida actually mention you by name as a top flight south florida recruiter then you're doing something right.
Completely forgot about Hodge, and despite Ollie really turning into nothing it's still another connection. Monroe can definitely recruit Florida. But if FSU/Miami really go after him, not sure that we have a shot. Much stronger, local pipeline.

I wonder how much we are in touch with this kid. Haven't heard anything for quite awhile. Just hope we peek his interest.

Time winding down? Bro, NsD is almost a year away.

Don't get me wrong we all want your commitment tomorrow, but take the time you need, to make the right choice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom