Class of 2021 - WR Carnell Davis (FL) Portal from Rutgers | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 WR Carnell Davis (FL) Portal from Rutgers

Is it just me or does he look slow in the video?

That dude was spoiling for a fight from the jump.
Probably some wannabe MMA dude, who gets off cold-cocking unsuspecting victims.
Well, Rutgers dude put up his hands first...so he wasnt unsuspecting in the least.

Well, Rutgers dude put up his hands first...so he wasnt unsuspecting in the least.

Because the other guy pushed him??

Unsuspecting - in terms of knowing he was about to get in a fight with somebody who trains to fight, rather than some random dude.

Yeah, the one dude was apparently saying things to initiate a confrontation with the Rutgers kid too and then obviously was trained to fight given that he fainted a jab and hit him on the button. I'd be perfectly fine happy if that dude gets his life ruined for quite a while. He obviously is not a positive member of society.

Unsuspecting - in terms of knowing he was about to get in a fight with somebody who trains to fight, rather than some random dude.
ok, well I was going by what you said...I guess not what you meant? You said unsuspecting...when you put up your dukes...you certainly are expecting something.

I dont know anything other than what I saw and what I commented on.

Should have walked away after the shove. Ugly situation and no winners there but could have been much worse.

Red hat guy doesn't look like a trained fighter, football guy threw a jab out and just got off balance and got caught.

Crazy society to live where folks stand there filming instead of trying to at least verbally de-escalate too.

Should have walked away after the shove. Ugly situation and no winners there but could have been much worse.

Red hat guy doesn't look like a trained fighter, football guy threw a jab out and just got off balance and got caught.

Crazy society to live where folks stand there filming instead of trying to at least verbally de-escalate too.
Agreed. Very few (if any) trained fighters take a 10 second frat guy wind up and go for the head first.

Edit - Red hat douche was spoilin for a fight. Feel bad for that RU kid because he could be any freshman in college coming across an animal like that. Seemed he wanted nothing to do with that situation but was suckered into it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom