Class of 2020 - WR Da'Qon Stewart (NC) Verbal to S. Carolina/Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Da'Qon Stewart (NC) Verbal to S. Carolina/Offered

Offers from S. Carolina, Akron, UMass, Liberty, Coastal Carolina, UNC Charlotte, Syracuse

Would happily take this kid
Hell yaah I would. 6'-3" 195 , can stretch the field, good high point receiver, and come back to the ball which you don't see to many high school kids do. I do hope we get back in on him. He would make me forget about K. Poitier really fast.

Feels like we are loaded with receivers. I am always about upgrading talent but we need to be sure that we have enough viable players at the other positions. Moving surplus to other positions doesn’t mean necessarily they are viable either.

I'm sure they do it at other schools, but I love how our recruits try to recruit other recruits.

Or, in the vernacular, I love how our 'croots try to 'croot other 'croots.
Steward attends North Mecklenberg HS, which is just north of Charlotte. Ilaoa attends Mallard Creek HS, which is just northeast of.Charlotte. They are two of the best prospects in the Charlotte area. Their high schools are 4.2 miles from each other and the two schools played each other last fall.

So it is safe to assume Josh knows Stewart pretty well. Looks to me as though we are the best team that offered Stewart not counting USC. We don’t need WRs at all but it is hard to turn down big, fast WRs like him.

BTW, Josh’s team won 65-14.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom