Class of 2022 - WR Jaron Glover (FL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 WR Jaron Glover (FL) Offered

I am starved for nutritious SUFB news. Can't wait to see the word "COMMITTED" after a recruit's name. Long to read the details on someone or something that will actually impact the team's performance. I hear some CFB mags are out. now. I'll probably need to buy one even though 99.5 percent of content I consume is online. Meanwhile I'm heading out in a few to the Reno Aces 2nd home date. They're the affiliate of the DBacks. It ain't the Chiefs Mets, but it's pretty good.
Thank the Mods for all they do. And thanks for letting me ramble on and go Orange!

I am starved for nutritious SUFB news. Can't wait to see the word "COMMITTED" after a recruit's name. Long to read the details on someone or something that will actually impact the team's performance. I hear some CFB mags are out. now. I'll probably need to buy one even though 99.5 percent of content I consume is online. Meanwhile I'm heading out in a few to the Reno Aces 2nd home date. They're the affiliate of the DBacks. It ain't the Chiefs Mets, but it's pretty good.
Thank the Mods for all they do. And thanks for letting me ramble on and go Orange!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom