Class of 2021 - WR Marvin Harrison Jr (PA) Committed to Ohio State/Declares for the Draft | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 WR Marvin Harrison Jr (PA) Committed to Ohio State/Declares for the Draft

Oh, wait, the same publication that accused a kid of wearing blackface (when he was in fact wearing Chiefs colors on his face) and appropriating native american culture by wearing a headdress (even though it's been documented the kids is part indian), then doubled down when they were called on their BS? Just another BS troll from a BS outfit.

Ahhh….i think we need to change the title of this thread back. Marvin isn’t in the portal.

I have an article by Sports World News in my feed that says he is considering a transfer. Don't know how legit they are though.

Even though Marvin Jr is obviously a fake tweet I do wonder what the reason is for with the max exodus from tOSU? When you’re starting QB, who has a couple more years of eligibility leaves, along with other starters it really raises some eyebrows. I know their fanbase took the 3rd straight L to Michigan very hard, but there seems to be a bigger issue at play other than over the top expectations and pressure.
Speculation concerning McCord is that Day told him he wasn't guaranteed to start next year

Attachments

• IMG_4986.jpeg
    IMG_4986.jpeg
    136.9 KB · Views: 37
Oh, wait, the same publication that accused a kid of wearing blackface (when he was in fact wearing Chiefs colors on his face) and appropriating native american culture by wearing a headdress (even though it's been documented the kids is part indian), then doubled down when they were called on their BS? Just another BS troll from a BS outfit.
Straight up facts here and you still got 2 hacks to dislike lol

Offered NIL competitive to a top 5 pick. So maybe almost 20 mil? Unbelievable.

He'd be insane to not enter the draft this year. There really is no other logical choice.

He'd be insane to not enter the draft this year. There really is no other logical choice.
The money is going to be there regardless because he’s that talented…we have to remember these are still young kids and he may love the college experience which I can only imagine only get once in a lifetime experience to the NFL lol…

The money is going to be there regardless because he’s that talented…we have to remember these are still young kids and he may love the college experience which I can only imagine only get once in a lifetime experience to the NFL lol…

The money won’t be there if he suffers a career ending injury which is a possibility every game playing another full season in college. The memories he makes signing a deal worth tens of millions of dollars in the NFL will far outweigh an extra year of memories in college.

The money won’t be there if he suffers a career ending injury which is a possibility every game playing another full season in college. The memories he makes signing a deal worth tens of millions of dollars in the NFL will far outweigh an extra year of memories in college.
And he already had minor injuries in one game. Take the guaranteed money from the NFL.

It would be shocking but I never thought Verse would go back to FSt. It must have been insane nil money they gave him.

It would be shocking but I never thought Verse would go back to FSt. It must have been insane nil money they gave him.

Yeah agreed, that surprised me too.