Class of 2021 - WR Marvin Harrison Jr (PA) Committed to Ohio State/Declares for the Draft | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 WR Marvin Harrison Jr (PA) Committed to Ohio State/Declares for the Draft

He is excited that he got his THIRD offer, he just isn't excited it was from Ped State. lol j/k

If we can land a legacy like Harrison Jr. I really feel like our recruiting rankings would shoot to the top.

You are being redirected...

First Team

OFFENSE

QB Ricky Ortega, Coatesville 6-0 200 junior
QB Kane Everson, Harrisburg 5-11, 180 senior

RB Aaron Young, Coatesville 5-10 195 senior
RB Ben Maenza, North Allegheny 5-9 180 senior

Slot Cohen Russell, State College 5-8 175 senior

TE Nick Gallo, Council Rock 6-4 235 senior

WR Dapree Bryant, Coatesville 5-9 185 junior
WR Marvin Harrison, St. Joe’s Prep 6-3, 175 soph
WR Gavin Thomson, Central Catholic 6-0 180 senior

OG Mike Katic, Pine-Richland 6-3 280 senior
OG Tom Bramwell, Ridley 6-5 290 senior

OT Andrew Kristofic, Pine-Richland 6-6, 275 senior
OT Addison Darcy, State College 6-3 275 junior

C Raymond Christas, Dallastown 6-2, 260 senior

Kicker Liam Hart, Penn Manor 5-10 190 senior
ATH Danny Blue, Erie High 6-1 195 Junior

If we can land a legacy like Harrison Jr. I really feel like our recruiting rankings would shoot to the top.

Considering he is #16 nationally per 2 4 7 i would think the same thing. Would be our first 5 star in the modern era. Going to be a battle. To even have a prayer another 10 win season next year would be nice

Considering he is #16 nationally per 2 4 7 i would think the same thing. Would be our first 5 star in the modern era. Going to be a battle. To even have a prayer another 10 win season next year would be nice
Mostly I was making a pun.

Mostly I was making a pun.

DBEA05EB-4F41-42F6-A500-49E5DE1B5BE0.jpeg

Just a dream but I would love for him to be our first commit out the gate this cycle and to convince some other highly ranked kids to give us a look.

He's getting elite offers.

Hopefully, family ties coupled with the numbers he could put up being a focal point in our system push him our direction.
This. Harris or someone needs a fat stat year

Tough dynamics at play with legacies... I can understand why he would come and I can understand why he wouldn’t. Good luck to him. He is a good student so he is already ahead of the game. If he comes to Cuse I look forward to seeing a Harrison on the field again.