Class of 2020 - WR Porter Rooks (NC) Verbal to NC State | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Porter Rooks (NC) Verbal to NC State

Offers from Louisville, Wake, ECU, UNC, NC St, UVA, VT, Iowa St, Auburn, Alabama, S. Carolina, Miami, UMD, Georgia, FSU, Notre Dame, Vandy, Florida, Michigan, Wisconsin, TX A&M, PSU, Toledo, Tenn, Syracuse

Says in the interview that he would like to visit every school that has offered him. Has already visited S. Carolina, VT and Miami.

Its early and they don't have a proven QB now that Finley will be heading to the NFL

Its early and they don't have a proven QB now that Finley will be heading to the NFL
Their OC just was announced as the new coach at App State, so they are taking another big hit.

Syracuse is going to be the clear #2 team in the Atlantic division of the ACC next season. I think that is pretty much a given. Will Andrea Adelson pick Syracuse 2nd? Let's not get crazy...

Their OC just was announced as the new coach at App State, so they are taking another big hit.

Syracuse is going to be the clear #2 team in the Atlantic division of the ACC next season. I think that is pretty much a given. Will Andrea Adelson pick Syracuse 2nd? Let's not get crazy...

let's hope not, the last time I can remember her picking us to do well was in 2014, and that didn't exactly turn out well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom