Class of 2023 - WR Tyler Williams (FL) Portal to Minnesota | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 WR Tyler Williams (FL) Portal to Minnesota

I will go and check this kid out a few games. I live about 20 minutes from the ball field. Looks like he has some good speed.

Shocked theres not more discussion here.

Monroe involved?

You don’t just stumble your way into a recruit’s, with 40+ offers, top 10.

Every college applicant needs a couple of safety schools.

Shocked theres not more discussion here.

Monroe involved?

You don’t just stumble your way into a recruit’s, with 40+ offers, top 10.
I'm guessing top 10 doesn't mean much to many at this point. Great to be on the list amongst those schools. Would be a wonderful get no doubt. Despite being among his top 10, still feels like a 1% chance he comes here at this point. I need a little more before I get excited over this thread. But if LaNorris Sellers kills it in 2022 (He was injured much of 2021), then maybe we have a shot? Maybe he can be one of the stud WR's to come in with him?

I'm guessing top 10 doesn't mean much to many at this point. Great to be on the list amongst those schools. Would be a wonderful get no doubt. Despite being among his top 10, still feels like a 1% chance he comes here at this point. I need a little more before I get excited over this thread. But if LaNorris Sellers kills it in 2022 (He was injured much of 2021), then maybe we have a shot? Maybe he can be one of the stud WR's to come in with him?
The way I see, is if Georgia Tech could pull some of these types of prospects a couple years ago then there’s no reason not to hope we can do the same.

With NIL nothing means anything to me anymore.

#10 TYLER WILLIAMS LAKELAND HS, LAKELAND, FL 2023
6' 4" 195, WR, KR, PR, **** 2021: 21 REC, 616 YDS, 11TDS // AS of 5/13/22 39 OFFERS
No other stats listed
ASSETS:
SIZE
SPEED < VERY FAST > est 4.4 low
RUNS GREAT ROUTES
ALWAYS GETS BEHIND D ON GO ROUTES
CHANGES DIRECTION ON A DIME / JUKES EXTREME

5/13/22 " My greatest football is ahead of me"

We are the only school allowing him to play Football and Basketball

Tyler Williams, Lakeland, Wide Receiver (247sports.com)

Exclusive: Lakeland 4-star WR Tyler Williams announces his Top 10 schools (theledger.com)

Last edited:
Oh My God Wow GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom