WR | Syracusefan.com

WR

phil77

Hall of Fame
Is a bigger problem than most thought. A lot of people brushed it off saying they were more concerned about DL or OL but we just do not have the talent on the outside that we need to be a factor.

As far as I am concerned the WR is the biggest problem on this team. People said we have a lot of depth and someone will step up. Will one game down and nobody did. No matter if Allen or Hunt is the QB if the WR fail to get open or any kind of separation we will be in for a long season.

Williams and Cooper can not get here fast enough...

Was there. Absolutely concur.

Is a bigger problem than most thought. A lot of people brushed it off saying they were more concerned about DL or OL but we just do not have the talent on the outside that we need to be a factor.

As far as I am concerned the WR is the biggest problem on this team. People said we have a lot of depth and someone will step up. Will one game down and nobody did. No matter if Allen or Hunt is the QB if the WR fail to get open or any kind of separation we will be in for a long season.

Williams and Cooper can not get here fast enough...
Yeah the wrs are far and away the biggest issue

Just think Marrone thought it was fine and didnt even target any WRs last season. I have a feeling Quinta would be playing . Remover Marcus Sales? He wasn't a practice player either

The WR might not be very good so why line them up split wide every play? Lemon and Sales weren't great lined up wide every play two and three years ago. Marrone and Hackett started to bunch and stack guys to create mismatches and confusion. Playing one on one against corners who are better athletes with a quarterback who seems to have average accuracy is not a recipe for success.

Just think Marrone thought it was fine and didnt even target any WRs last season.
Yeah. That weirds me out.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Rob Moore was completely disgusted with Jarrod West. In the first play of the last drive West quit on the play and stopped running at the 45 yard line. The ball sailed 10 yards over his head but who knows what would have happened had he actually given. 100% effort. He was pulled out of the game and when he tried to talk Moore he motioned to get away and sent him to the bench. Earlier in the game West failed to cut a cut towards the sidelines on a timing route at the 45 yard line and after the incomplete pass Moore was furious. Moore yanked him out of the game walked down the sidelines disgusted and stood on the sidelines shaking his head. West followed him and Moore just motioned for him to get away.

I don't understand why the coaching staff decided to play Flemming and West on 90% of the pays despite the ability of Clark and Kobena to stretch the field.

I guess the coaching staff wants to keep West happy so they can land his two cousins next recruiting in the class of 2014. In my opinion West should sitting on the bench when the team takes the field next Saturday.

It was obvious that receiver was the biggest question mark on the team coming in and nobody seemed ready to answer the question yesterday.

But it was one game and we need to see how things develop over the course of the season.

The ball has to be in the hands of the H back more, get rid of the fullback, unless we are down at the goal line or very short yardage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom