WUG Team Falls Hard | Syracusefan.com

WUG Team Falls Hard

M2MPrinciples

2nd String
Won't even get to the medal round after losing to Canada.

They shot 35% on twos in the losing effort. Sounds like they could've used C.J. (I know, I know, he withdrew for personal reasons - didn't get cut) and a couple other parts.

They shot 35% on twos in the losing effort. Sounds like they could've used C.J. (I know, I know, he withdrew for personal reasons - didn't get cut) and a couple other parts.
I watched one of their games the other night (Sweden?) and thought who are these meatheads? They looked like a very unathletic team that coudln't shoot diddly. i had to check the roster and was surprised to see Sean Kilpatrick and McDermott on the roster. McKillop must have thought he was goign to playing against teams form the Southern Conference. How does he get to be head coach and have Beilein and Martin as Assistants? Yogi Ferrell? Will Sheehey? Aaron White? Tyler Haws? Good grief!

Michael Jordan in his prime couldn't have helped this train wreck. Losing to Canada in anything but hockey and curling is simply unacceptable.

The make up of the team was severely lacking in athleticism. That's a big part of why they can't defend and everyone is scoring 95 points on them. The starting forwards are McDermott and Luke Hancock. Good shooters but not athletic or quick. Will Sheehy off the bench is the more of the same. Hancock works for UL because they have 4 other super athletes on the floor with him including a shot blocking center. Is Yogi Ferrell the best PG we could come up with really?

I watched one of their games the other night (Sweden?) and thought who are these meatheads? They looked like a very unathletic team that coudln't shoot diddly. i had to check the roster and was surprised to see Sean Kilpatrick and McDermott on the roster. McKillop must have thought he was goign to playing against teams form the Southern Conference. How does he get to be head coach and have Beilein and Martin as Assistants? Yogi Ferrell? Will Sheehey? Aaron White? Tyler Haws? Good grief!
Haws is legit.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

These guys blow. The Canucks were far more talented and well coached. Shocking how bad we were.

What is going on with CJ? You go away for a little while and things fall apart around here! (BTW, it's fine if we know nothing but "personal reasons." These kids are entitled to privacy. I think...)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom