WV knocks off Kansas in Morgantown tonight. | Syracusefan.com

WV knocks off Kansas in Morgantown tonight.

They showed a clip of the whole crowd. Place was empty. Unreal. Wow.

They showed a clip of the whole crowd. Place was empty. Unreal. Wow.

I'm guessing the snow was a bit of an issue.

I had a couple friends who went to the game and got on ESPN because they rushed the court.

Well hopefully they stop peeing on Huggy's house now! I'd watch out for his couch though if I were him. Also, he has a clause in his contract that he gets $25,000 for each win over Kansas so cha-ching for him.

A friend who is a WVU alum told me that the university has banned coach burning with serious penalties if you do.

A friend who is a WVU alum told me that the university has banned coach burning with serious penalties if you do.

Well good. I don't think Coach Huggins should be burned no matter how excited they are

You are correct, sir. We've gotten numerous emails from Gee after some football-related incidents in the fall semester. The hillbillies get a bad rap for the unruly behavior, but as I've observed it, it's generally caused by the Jersey rabble that pours in and flunks out after a semester.

As for the snow, it was pretty minor on a scale of 1 to Syracuse. No reason that it should be an excuse. There are enough students within walking distance to fill the UFO, in any case. Even when they are decent, there just doesn't seem to be much buzz here for basketball. I teach the WVU biology capstone course and talk college basketball with my students. WVU rarely even comes up.

I know every issue has two sides, but there is no way I can endorse coach burning. The players may be unintentionally hurt. Fans also.
As a fan of a top program like Syracuse, I say act like you've been there before and don't burn your coach.

Well good. I don't think Coach Huggins should be burned no matter how excited they are
2000 posts! That's a bunch of good ones from you MS!

2000 posts! That's a bunch of good ones from you MS!

Well thank you! I can't believe I made it to 2000. I didn't realize I was even close - especially considering it took me over 15 years of lurking before making the first one :)

Well thank you! I can't believe I made it to 2000. I didn't realize I was even close - especially considering it took me over 15 years of lurking before making the first one :)
This place can be intimidating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom