WVU fans at it again | Syracusefan.com

WVU fans at it again

There is nothing worse than poor losers, except poor winners.West Virginia may have won the game, but it lost to Pitt when it comes to professionalism, graciousness and class. It also lost a group of people who had been considering season tickets for next year. They will find a new team to cheer for.

I actually found that amusing, people need to chill a bit there was about 20 people at the game.. People need to tune stuff out, the song would have been over in 2 minutes

Didnt think it was that big of a deal. I dont like people cursing in front of kids and at a sporting event, there were probably kids around, but these days, you have to expect it so it is what it is.

I think this was the WVU support group to UConn at Thursday night's game...apparently you can get tix to Pitt games for a song.

Didnt think it was that big of a deal. I dont like people cursing in front of kids and at a sporting event, there were probably kids around, but these days, you have to expect it so it is what it is.

I have 3 kids between the ages of 3 and 8, they go to SU Games all the time, it is going to happen.. They are going to hear it just as long as they know that can't use them. The school bus is probably worse... I will admit, the old man may have let of an F bomb or two during the Rutgers game. happens, parents today have a lot more to worry about then a few curse words.. If somebody is there the whole game swearing that is one thing, most people have a decent filter and sometimes they slip especially at SU events, I should know. You can tell in a second if there is a problem or not. That said, my kids the two older ones have replaced my wife in attendance, they love it. My 8 year old daughter insisting on watching the Coachs' show last night at 7.. Funny stuff

That said, I still dont take my kids to football night games