Wvu new unis | Syracusefan.com

Wvu new unis

That video is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. Just post pictures of the uniforms so people can get an actual look at them.

I'd expect nothing short of this idiocy from WVa, though.

Where's the John Denver music for this is WVU we re taking about...

Montani Semper Dufusi

They should wear actual animal pelts - anything less is an affront to the "culture."

I guess they needed new ones after we ruined their previous set last December.

I like the yellow ones, not sure on the others. They'll win six games a year and look damn good doing it.

Damn it! Why is everyone else getting new unis except us?
Are we really going into our inaugural ACC season without new unis???
F Nike!
Just give us the Giants helmets in orange, navy jerseys with orange numerals trimmed in white, orange pants trimmed in white...
Alternate helmet - Matte navy with orange block S

Damn it! Why is everyone else getting new unis except us?
Are we really going into our inaugural ACC season without new unis???
F Nike!
Just give us the Giants helmets in orange, navy jerseys with orange numerals trimmed in white, orange pants trimmed in white...
Alternate helmet - Matte navy with orange block S
Why would we ruin a great helmet by making it navy? What's wrong with the uniforms we have? I'd rather have the ones we have than WVFU's

Why would we ruin a great helmet by making it navy? What's wrong with the uniforms we have? I'd rather have the ones we have than WVFU's
I said matte navy as alternate... Need to keep up with the Jones for recruiting sake...
I personally would love a metallic orange helmet a la the NY Giants though...

I said matte navy as alternate... Need to keep up with the Jones for recruiting sake...
I personally would love a metallic orange helmet a la the NY Giants though...
We don't need an alternate helmet. Alternate helmets are only cool when Oregon wears them. Everyone else is just copying them.

We don't need an alternate helmet. Alternate helmets are only cool when Oregon wears them. Everyone else is just copying them.
You and I might feel that way, but it's the opinions of 17 and 18 year olds that matter...
I'm 40plus, can't stand these blacked out matte sports cars, but that's whats trending these days...

You and I might feel that way, but it's the opinions of 17 and 18 year olds that matter...
I'm 40plus, can't stand these blacked out matte sports cars, but that's whats trending these days...
I'm 23.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom