WVU news from their board... | Syracusefan.com

WVU news from their board...

If the football powers actually wanted WVU in the ACC, WVU would be in the ACC.

I would love to see ND and WV as #15 and #16. And if not ND then UConn.

As to the blog I think he is FOS. I don't think anyone really wants WV that bad. And if the ACC wants WV later they can always take them from the B12. Plus these made me laugh

MD is a FB power. They are a bottom half ACC FB school.

WV in the B12 will give them a recruiting advantage in getting East Coast kids. Why would kids want to play games out West instead of in the East?

People are scared of KU stealing recruits in BBall. Uhm they can get just about anyone they want. Also playing once a year in Morgantown isn't gonna make a kid from Philly or BMore go to KU over MD, SU, UNC, Duke, etc.

If the football powers actually wanted WVU in the ACC, WVU would be in the ACC.

Well, that's certainly not what the article (and I understand that it's not from the AP) insinuated. Basically says that some combo of the Carolina Four (plus either BC or UVA are blocking any initiative to bring them in.

Plus we have heard FSU's president state some frustration in the past week about teams 15 & 16 needing to be football-strong.

Well, that's certainly not what the article (and I understand that it's not from the AP) insinuated. Basically says that some combo of the Carolina Four (plus either BC or UVA are blocking any initiative to bring them in.

Plus we have heard FSU's president state some frustration in the past week about teams 15 & 16 needing to be football-strong.

I agree with kingotto that there is a lot of BS in that "article."

http://www.leatherhelmetblog.com/20...oes-it-end-today-wvu-held-hostage-day-36.html

They should be in the ACC...no surprise that the two snobbiest schools in the ACC are against them (UNC & BC). The ACC will look back one day and rue this decision. If for no other reason than it would have made the football powers happy.

That article is garbage. I hope the ACC never considers WVU. Let them go play in a real conference with Air Force and Navy. Their academics are horrible too. How can that guy say if WVU goes to the Big12 they will steal east coast recruits? If SU and Pitt are smart and don't play them OOC, then they will become an island and east coast kids will lose interest in them.

i agree with bees, but i do want them in the big12. the 'BE3" deserves it.

but king-o my friend, how can you want storz and not rutgers???? there is no reason on earth to want storz, once calhoun goes, hoop is done. football already is a never was and if im driving to new england for a game...im going to boston. them in the ACC gives them a chance. rut will never have one, and give me the ture local away game all the time.

i agree with bees, but i do want them in the big12. the 'BE3" deserves it.

but king-o my friend, how can you want storz and not rutgers???? there is no reason on earth to want storz, once calhoun goes, hoop is done. football already is a never was and if im driving to new england for a game...im going to boston. them in the ACC gives them a chance. rut will never have one, and give me the ture local away game all the time.

I would think UConn BBall can still be successful. I know that JC is a cheating and that has a lot to do with their success. And that you are only as good as your HC in CBBall. However they should be able to get a good HC as a replacement because of the past championships. It might not be the guy that immediately follow JC, but could be the next guy after. And it would be nice to keep some of our BBall rivalries. Neither RU or UConn add FB, but at least UConn has a decent shot at adding BBall. RU adds nothing but a local game.