WVU to Big 12 per Boston Globe | Syracusefan.com

WVU to Big 12 per Boston Globe

There are so many contradictions in every article written on expansion. Articles last week state that invites were sent, articles this week say they're expected to be sent shortly. The teams change hourly. It's getting to the point where I can't believe any publication. Too many rumors is the cause of my waning interest.

I hope we get to play them in the future. Shame to see the series end after so many memorable moments.

And let's thank West Virginia for keeping us in a BCS league after the first ACC raid. Some money surely made its way down to us from their success during that period.

If WVU leaves now, why would any school come in?
Looks like its curtains.

There are so many contradictions in every article written on expansion. Articles last week state that invites were sent, articles this week say they're expected to be sent shortly. The teams change hourly. It's getting to the point where I can't believe any publication. Too many rumors is the cause of my waning interest.

Your interest is just starting to wane, lol.

If true, we need to boo those backstabbers. I thought we were all in this together, oliver luck?

Who is going to give them as good a game in the Big XII as Air Force or Navy could in the BE?

So, Ricky gets his wish... an easier road to a conference title at MSG.

No Syracuse, no Pitt, no WVU. Now it's just Yukon & Nova and an occasional scare from the Bearcats and Hoyas.

Congratulations, Rick!

Thing is, we're likely in the BE for another 27 months now...along with WV and Pitt.

Thing is, we're likely in the BE for another 27 months now...along with WV and Pitt.
Hopefully, we can add a few BE titles to our belts before we leave.

I sure hope WVU goes to the B12. They're the ony BE school I've felt bad for. Their academics are what they are, but they run a helluva athletic department that does not deserve to be left in a rag doll league.

I just can't see Boise St. joining this league if WVU leaves. What do they gain?

I sure hope WVU goes to the B12. They're the ony BE school I've felt bad for. Their academics are what they are, but they run a helluva athletic department that does not deserve to be left in a rag doll league.
If only they could go to the Big XII, but leave Luck to the BE.

Thinking they were able to get a seat at the $5 table instead of the $10.

I just can't see Boise St. joining this league if WVU leaves. What do they gain?

Rent an AQ at $5M a year for a couple of years. Pricey.

Rent an AQ at $5M a year for a couple of years. Pricey.

Exactly, at this point, the MWC/CUSA combo looks like a more attractive option to the BCS than the NNBE.

Who is going to give them as good a game in the Big XII as Air Force or Navy could in the BE?
Oliver Luck will soon be quoted as saying, "Navy has a better football program than Texas and Oklahoma."

This same has been stated for weeks now, if not months. Tired of it.

News shouldn't be reported UNTIL THERE'S NEWS TO REPORT.

Screw WVU too. They talked a lot of crap about us leaving and their fans have become even bigger aholes. They have horrible academics and are the only D1 team I know that hired drunks as their football and basketball coaches.

This same **** has been stated for weeks now, if not months. Tired of it.

News shouldn't be reported UNTIL THERE'S NEWS TO REPORT.
I completely agree. All of this speculation is getting tiresome.

I don't understand why it's getting tiresome now. When we were on the ex-gf board there were sometimes 8 or more new threads everyday - all based on speculation that largely never came true.

Exactly right. And I hope we will still play them now and then. Their fans bring it to the Dome -- unlike most of the BE.

Exactly right. And I hope we will still play them now and then. Their fans bring it to the Dome -- unlike most of the BE.

Not me. Luck can take his arrogant attitude someplace else. I would have felt the same way until he and others got all pissy about something they would have done also and are about to do. Why give them an eastern presence at all?

BTW, heard it ended 6-0.

BTW, heard it ended 6-0.
Yes, Lpool is playing very well. They can put the ball in the net. Probably a 3 seed, but they could win it.