X mas | Syracusefan.com

X mas

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
I was like whos that guy shooting that baby hook, he added a nice touch to his offense and i think he shot it with both hands. Whats not to like?

I agree. Hes got awesome potential and can really finish at the rim. Defensively he's a better rebounder than fab ever was and still blocks shots.

rak def is a guy who should get touches in the post.. he seems to be understanding positioning better on offense and he has a sweet stroke at the line.. i think we could see him have some big games this year.. his improvements are huge coupled with baye's.

His first two makes were both hooks--very nice shot for a player like Rak.

I noticed, as well. Looks like a significant advance in dexterity. Sweet stuff. I wish Baye had hands like that, but maybe that comes from growing up in a 'soccer country.' Baye should be playing with tennis balls when he's not on the court...

I liked that he was aggressive too. He didn't just catch a pass where he was wide open. They fed him the ball while he was covered and took it to the hoop.

Nice to see his post moves. He didn't get the ball a ton down there, but baby hooks looked polished, and most confidence I have seen from him to create his own.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom