Xavier Johnson | Syracusefan.com

Xavier Johnson

Digger

2nd String
He jumped out in the first game as such a trashy player I was paying attention to his play a bit closer today.

He lived up to my expectations.

This was probably the highlight-

At the ~16 minute mark in the 2nd half he fouls Battle. A close-up then shows him walk towards, then turn to Tyus and just... deliberately and bizarrely place his (sweaty) chin on Battle's shoulder. And then hook Battle's arm to create a non-existent Battle shove.

I get gamesmanship/getting in the competition's head and all that, but I just get the feeling this dude is going to be something special to follow in games for the next 4 years.

uYZgb2.gif

When you can’t play, you do trashy things to “level” the competition. It’s bush league. They kept raving about the two freshman guards, but the one is a spaz and the other a streetball punk.

He jumped out in the first game as such a trashy player I was paying attention to his play a bit closer today.

He lived up to my expectations.

This was probably the highlight-

At the ~16 minute mark in the 2nd half he fouls Battle. A close-up then shows him walk towards, then turn to Tyus and just... deliberately and bizarrely place his (sweaty) chin on Battle's shoulder. And then hook Battle's arm to create a non-existent Battle shove.

I get gamesmanship/getting in the competition's head and all that, but I just get the feeling this dude is going to be something special to follow in games for the next 4 years.

uYZgb2.gif
He was in Pitt’s post game presser. The kid can barely speak. I have never seen any college athlete look as out of place as he did.

Pitt’s admission standards must be incredibly low now for talented athletes. I guess they are out to win no matter what the cost.

He was in Pitt’s post game presser. The kid can barely speak. I have never seen any college athlete look as out of place as he did.

Pitt’s admission standards must be incredibly low now for talented athletes. I guess they are out to win no matter what the cost.

This is new? It’s the program that installed the eye gouge as a formal strategy. How many players were seriously injured by that? Remember their strategy, as a Top 10 ranked team mind you, to deal with Hasheem Thabeet? They had their #1 goon simply body slam him WWF style. Remember Roberson looking like had gone 6 rounds against Mike Tyson after a game against them? No, none of this is new. They are a crime against humanity. Period.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom