Ya know what? | Syracusefan.com

Ya know what?

DNABB5

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
House money game. I really did have that feeling today but it is so cliche now you can't make a serious post. We've been lucky since South left, and it finally ran out (or reversed - bank 3 and a tip in by the other team)

But mostly I absolutely KNEW Syracuse would lose today when I fired up 'ol WATCHESPN and saw Jim $#%@ Burr's ugly old mug.

I know this board tends to overreact to losses (cough cough) but really this loss really doesn't seem to sting at all. I think we all kind of saw it coming since the tip but we got to see the Grant is going to be absolutely awesome. Cooney needs to hit shots (duh) that airball was pitiful...

Should have been able to steal this one on the road, but cam up short. In the Big East swan song season and given that fact the Nova had been a thorn in our side all these years, it seems right there is a split with them for basketball karma..

But I really hope Syracuse gets to crush them in the BET.

Reality has set in for me though that without Southy, SU, will be lucky to get to the last basketball weekend. Like everyone, I am not holding my breath though.

Winning at the Pete Syracuse hasn't done since that 49-46 OT game though right I don't really feel confident about that one.

No way was this a house money game. Nova is bad and will struggle to make the tourney. Come on.

Sorry, this loss lies upon JB for stalling with nearly 4 minutes left...and MCW keeping the ball from Triche who had the hot hand and touched the ball for less than 15 seconds in the last four minutes.
Additionally, may we now get off the band wagon that MCW is a great PG...he is a good one that happens to play out of control often in tight games. He drove and threw up 6 layups/dunks and netted 6 points...he trips, stumbles and threw some passes that nolan ryan would have been inspired by...so fast no one could catch it.

Good thing is it is only one loss...but frankly, either MCW grows up to be a very good CONSISTENT PG or 'Cuse is in trouble for the NCAA's

No way was this a house money game. Nova is bad and will struggle to make the tourney. Come on.

House in that there is know way that Syracuse should have won the two prior. Or PC or USF ..... Maybe it is more like finally fell off after livin on the edge ...

House in that there is know way that Syracuse should have won the two prior. Or PC or USF ..... Maybe it is more like finally fell off after livin on the edge ...
So what you're saying is that we aren't very good?

So what you're saying is that we aren't very good?

Overrated yes. Bilas is about right.

I am going to say that Syracuse is about to go on a 3 game losing streak. I don't like it, it is just what I see. Does that make me a bad fan?

Win in the Pete and prove me wrong gentlemen, I would be thrilled if this gets bumped to show my errors.

I am also saying it doesn't bother me as much. Even if they do indeed drop Pitt and ND, they will still be top 25. Just get in, I almost prefer a 3 seed in the West. Even the fact that they had this one and stall ball failed doesn't bother me. Maybe the Ohio State game really did break me in that respect. I am on this place so I do care, but the anguish and baby-punching rage I used to feel after losses has not reared it head so, perhaps, like a nice Barleywine, I am maturing with mellowness.